Police – Fire – Medical
Emergencies – Dial 9-1-1
Cellular phone users reporting emergencies should dial
530-758-3600 or 530-756-3400.
Dial 9-1-1 only to report a crime in progress
or a life-threatening emergency.
For non-emergency requests for Police assistance,
please call 530-747-5400.
Reporting Non-Emergency events during business hours
(Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.):
- Downed trees, call 530-757-5633
- Traffic lights out, call 530-757-5686
- Fire Department non-emergency, call 530-757-5684
- Police Department non-emergency, call 530-747-5400
- General public works issues (streets, signs, etc.), call 530-757-5686
- Parks, greenbelts, and playgrounds, call 530-757-5626
Emergency & Preparedness Information Links
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Caltrans – California Highway Information
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – Are You Ready? A Guide to Citizen Preparedness
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Ready.gov)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response