(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Blvd., Suite 1
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The City Clerk serves as the local Elections Official and coordinates municipal elections.
- General Municipal and Special Election – June 7, 2016
- General Municipal and Special Election – June 3, 2014
- All Mail Ballot Special Municipal Election – March 5, 2013
- Yolo County Elections Office
- State of California Secretary of State's Office
- State of California Fair Political Practices Commission
- Davis Municipal Code Chapter 12 - Elections
- City of Davis Political Campaign Sign Regulations and Registration Form
Register to Vote!
The last day to register to vote is 15 days prior to any election.
For online voter registration information please visit the
California Secretary of State website.
Voter registration forms may also be picked up at:
- Davis City Hall, 23 Russell Blvd.
- The Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library, 315 East 14th St.
- The US Post Office, 2020 5th St.