23 Russell Blvd., Suite 1
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Responsible for the operation and programming of the City of Davis Government Channel, cable franchise oversight, public education and outreach, and for providing a variety of other audio-visual and media-related services to the City organization.
- Develop and oversee Government Cable Programming
- Works cooperatively with other organizations to provide Public, Education, and Governmental Access (PEG) services to the Davis community.
- Work with City departments to produce training and educational programs for internal City use and public education programs, and to train City staff on the use of media and media equipment.
- Maintain and work to enlarge and improve the City’s digital image library, documenting City programs, services, facilities, special events, and history.
- Work with IS Division staff to create, maintain and improve content on the City’s web site.