The City of Davis is once again coordinating the Fourth of July Celebration at Community Park and would like to invite all interested groups to sponsor concessions or activities at the event. Sponsoring concessions or activities at the Fourth of July can be a means of spreading the word about your business or organization to the community.
If you are interested in sponsoring concessions or activities at the Fourth of July Celebration, please fill out the appropriate application below:
- 2016 Fourth of July Vendor Application - For Profit
- 2016 Fourth of July Vendor Application - Non-Profit
All potential vendors should be sure to review the Vendor Rules below.
Non-profit groups who do not sell food or items do not need to pay the booth fee. Please just return the application without payment.
Applications should be mailed to:
Community Services Department
Attn: Maria Lucchesi
646 A Street
Davis, CA 95616
Deadline for priority registration (vendors who participated last year) is Friday May 6, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Groups who do not meet the May 6 deadline will lose priority status.
Final Application deadline for new vendors is Friday May 13, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Below is a list of Fourth of July policies. Your vendor approval letter will specify if your concession or activity has been approved.
There will be a number of policies implemented that we are highlighting this year again:
- All non-profit groups selling food and/or merchandise will be charged a $65 fee. Vendors may not sell products for profit, but will be allowed to hand out information about their products or services. Vendors who will “only be handing out information” will not be charged for their booth space. Vendors offering an activity for profit will be charged a $200 fee.
- In accordance with City Resolution 07-177, vendors may not sell bottled water.
- All food vendors are responsible for compliance with the Yolo County Environmental Health Services' Temporary Food Facility Requirements for food safety and food preparation.
- We plan to once again reduce the amount of trash to this event. Please review the Fourth of July Waste Reduction/Recycling information sheet.
A mandatory meeting will be scheduled for all vendors. Someone from your organization that will be at the Fourth of July event must attend this meeting. You will be notified of the date and location of the meeting when you receive your vendor approval letter.
If you have questions regarding being a vendor for this event, please contact Maria Lucchesi at (530) 757-5696 or email@example.com.