(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
City Services Billing Inquiries
Parking Tickets Inquiries
23 Russell Blvd Suite 3
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
City of Davis has upgraded the online payment system, please see below for instructions to access your online account.
Have you previously made online payments or accessed your account online? If yes, please select the link below for instructions.
Please click the instructions below if you have never accessed your online account.
Do you need to update your credit card information for autopay? If so, please follow the instructions below.
Online City Payments
Online City Payments give you an opportunity to pay for Parking Tickets and City Services bills. You have more options to pay the City Service bills, via credit, debit cards, or ACH bank drafting. Sign up for the Autopay feature so that your City Service bills will be paid regularly and on time. Have more than one City Service bill? Create a user ID to manage all your accounts at one time. Be looking for more payment features in the future. To begin paying online, follow the link(s) below.
Easy Payment Options
- No Checks To Write
- Save Postage And The Cost Of A Check
- Make Payments On Time Even When You Are Away From Home
- Bank Drafting Authorization Form (PDF) (City Services Only)
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens a new window) if you don't have it installed.
- Changing the payment information on your account does not affect your Autopay. If you would like to make changes to your Autopay, please contact the Finance Department at 530-757-5651.
- Parking Permits be purchased at the Davis Police Department at 2600 Fifth Street, Davis, CA, hours are Monday - Thursday & every other Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Questions? Call 530-747-5400.
- Using Online City Services and Parking Ticket Payments requires enabling cookies and 128 bit encryption.
- The online City Services and Parking Ticket Payments websites are designed for use by Internet Explorer or Firefox Using a different browser may cause difficulties ranging from minor page display issues to an inability for the site to function.
- System Maintenance:The system may be unavailable between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. for maintenance, with possible longer unavailability early Sunday mornings. Extended outage hours will have notice alerts at the top of this page when scheduled.