(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Boulevard
Davis, CA 95616
- Office Hours
- Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
The Parks and Community Services Department creates and enhances the quality of life for Davis residents and its visitors. The department consists of three divisions including Aquatics, Community Services, and Parks & Urban Forestry. Our primary goal is to provide and maintain recreation facilities, parks, urban forestry, and programs that help make people's lives better and the community more healthy, livable, and enjoyable.
A variety of recreational opportunities are provided for residents of all ages, including aquatics, alternative recreation for persons with disabilities, gymnastics and dance programs, outdoor education, specialty camps, special interest classes, teen services, senior services, youth and adult sports, paratransit, and the rental of community facilities, athletic fields, parks, and picnic areas. We are also proud to be responsible for the oversight and maintenance of over 485 acres of parks, greenbelts and an abundance of street trees.
The Parks & Community Services Department is also host to several City Commissions, including the Recreation and Park Commission, the Senior Citizens Commission and the Tree Commission. For more information or upcoming meeting dates, please click here Commissions.
Summer Registration Information
The City of Davis is getting ready for Summer! The Summer Rec Guide is now available online and in the Parks and Community Services office. It includes a tremendous amount of recreational opportunities from gymnastics and swim lessons to full day summer camps and half day programs. Here is some important information to help you:
March 7, 2017 @ 8am – Priority Registration (Outdoor Education)
- Outdoor education camps are Camp Putah, Horse Camp and Trekkers
- Priority registration is for Davis Residents ONLY. Children must reside in DJUSD boundaries
- Registration is limited to one week, per camp, per eligible child (this includes waiting list registration)
- Online and in-person registration ONLY
- Priority registration closes on Friday, March 10 at 5pm
March 14, 2017 @ 8am – General Registration
- All Summer camps and program
- General registration is open to both Davis Residents and Non-Residents
- Any remaining spaces for Outdoor Education programs will be available on a first come, first served basis
- Online and in-person registration will be accepted. Mail-in registration will not be guaranteed.
How to get ready for Registration Day:
Are you returning to our programs?
1. Click the “Online Registration” button.
2. Log in to our registration system. Check to make sure you have the correct username and password. If not, it can be sent to you via e-mail or by calling the registration office at 530-757-5626.
3. Once logged in, verify your household and family member information. To display each of these, select the My Accounts tab (third tab along the top section).
4. It is important that all registrants are listed with correct birth dates and school grades for the 2017-2018 school year as this information determines program eligibility.
5. If any family member information is incorrect or missing, call the registration office at 530-757-5626
Are you new to our programs?
1. Click on the “Online Registration" button.
2. Create a new account.
3. When setting up the account, include all immediate family members living in your household.
4. It is important that all household members are listed with correct birth dates and school grades for the 2017-2018 school year as this information determines program eligibility.
5. Your online account will be validated by our office within 1–2 business days.
6. Once you receive e-mail confirmation of your account, you are ready to register!
7. Make sure you log in and try it out before Registration opens. If you have any problems, call our office at 530-757-5626.
Parks and Community Services is on Facebook! Come like us and see fun facts, photos, program updates, and department happenings.