CITIZEN RIMS NOW AVAILABLE
What is Citizen RIMS? It is an interactive tool that allows public access to incident and crime data via the internet, click HERE to take a look.
What are the benefits of Citizen RIMS?
1. Ability to view current incidents (some information will by limited*) and crime data; to access Citizen RIMS click HERE and click on the bulletin tab to access this information.
2. Ability to view the daily bulletins containing arrests, missing persons, stolen vehicles and police related information; Click HERE to access Citizens RIMS and click on the bulletin tab to access this information.
What else can I do in Citizen RIMS?
1. You can now request Vacation House Checks from our Volunteer In Police Service members (VIPS); Click HERE to access Citizen RIMS and click on the Vacation House Check tab to submit a request.
2. Request extra patrols in your neighborhood; Click HERE to access Citizen RIMS and click on Directed Patrol Request tab to submit a request.
3. You can assist the Davis Police Department in crime detection and prevention by taking part in registering your security camera. Find out more information about this program by clicking HERE to access Citizen RIMS and click on the Security Camera Registration tab.
*Limited information is to protect victim privacy, this website does not provide information regarding juvenile offenders, or specific information regarding crimes that are sensitive in nature. For questions , comments, or assistance with this site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.