Public Works performs administrative, technical and operational activities in support of the City’s infrastructure and related services in the following areas; Transportation, Waste Water, Storm Drainage, Water, Engineering, Solid Waste, Fleet, Building Facilities and Capital Improvements. The Department strives to protect the City’s investment in its infrastructure and public facilities, plans for future improvements to address changing needs, and ensure the health and safety of the community in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Department: Management & Administration
Ensure the development and implementation of approved department goals, objectives, and budget; review and improve operational procedures.
- Budget Preparation
- Personnel Administration
- Policy Analysis and Research
- Departmental Safety Training
- Emergency Preparedness
- Vandalism Response/Repair
- Stores Services - Purchasing, Receiving, Storage
- Work Order Processing
- Staff Natural Resources Commission Participation in Sustainability Working Group