If your bike is stolen, report it to the police by:
- Filling out an Offense Report Form (online). Forms can be sent electronically, printed out and mailed or dropped off in person at the Police Department.
- Calling the non-emergency Police phone number 747-5400 and report the bike stolen.
- Come to the Police Department and fill out a Offense Report Form.
Please provide the following information to the Police about your bike:
- If your bike is licensed, provide the license number.
- Include a description of your bike. A picture of your bike is very helpful.
- Where was your bike stolen?
Check out the City of Davis Crime Prevention handout on tips to protect your bike from being stolen.