Public Transit, Paratransit, and Rideshare Travel Training Workshop
April 29, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Free Shredding Event
April 29, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Provide support, assistance and oversight for new development and redevelopment applicants to ensure compliance with City standards and local, state and federal law. Manage the Capital Improvement Program in collaboration with other City Departments to design and construct various City improvements. Support to internal customers for the operations and maintenance of city facilities. Support public inquiries for traffic issues and general information.
- Review of Planning, Building, and PW Permits
- New Development Planning and Final Engineering Review
- New Development Construction Inspection
- Subdivision Map Review and Administration
- Subdivision Committee Member
- Prepare Contract Documents, Plans and Specifications for the Construction of City Improvements
- Staff Safety and Parking Advisory Commission (SPAC)
- Oversee the Annual Street and Bike Path Pavement Management Program
- Street Smarts Program and Other Traffic Safety Education
- Speed and Traffic Volume Surveys and Record Keeping
- Maintenance of Citywide Address Atlas
- Maintain Citywide Maps of Infrastructure, Including: Water, Sewer, Drainage and Lighting Systems
- Respond to Public Information Requests
- Encroachment Permit Review, Processing and Inspection
- New Water and Sewer Connection Permits
- Parking Ordinance Management
- Floodplain Ordinance Management