- Nov 18
Remember: leaves should only be placed in piles on the street if your organics cart is already full. Fill the cart… https://t.co/NmEQik8T88
- Nov 17
The Yolo Landfill household hazardous waste drop-off is closed today. They will be open tomorrow 7:30 AM -3:30 PM. https://t.co/cVFH25c9s5
- Nov 16
All businesses in Davis have access to organics service. Separating organics from trash is required by City law (and for some businesses, it's required by State law).
Service for restaurants, grocery stores and other high-volume food scrap businesses:
- These businesses will receive one 65-gallon food scrap cart per garbage service subscribed. Contact Davis Waste Removal (756-4646) to request additional food scrap carts or more frequent service (fees apply).
- Basic food scrap carts service is twice per week. More frequent service is available (additional fees apply).
Standard business service:
- These businesses receive one 95-gallon organics cart per garbage service subscribed. Contact Davis Waste Removal (756-4646) to request additional organics carts (fees apply for extra carts).
- Organics carts are serviced by Davis Waste Removal once a week.
- Video: Food Scrap Collection
- Partners for a Greener Davis Green Business Program
- Food Donation Best Practices
- Commercial Food Scrap Collection Waste Signs
- Food Scrap Collection Program Training Guide