Operate and maintain the City’s sanitary sewer system in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations to protect public health and ensure the efficient, economical, and environmentally sound collection, treatment, and disposal of the City’s treated wastewater.
- Operate and Maintain Wastewater Collections System and Treatment Plant
- Operate and Maintain City of Davis Restoration Treatment Wetlands
- Administer Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Program
- Administer the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit and Compliance Program
- Special Districts Operation & Maintenance for El Macero and North Davis Meadows
- Wildlife and Habitat Management
- Provide Outreach Materials Regarding Pollution Prevention and Wildlife Habitat Relationships