Davis Cannabis Town Hall
Everything you wanted to know, but were too afraid to ask.
- Date: November 08, 2018 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Veterans' Memorial Theatre
203 East Fourteenth Street
Davis, California 95616
Presented by UC Davis Student Health and Counseling Services and City of Davis
Thursday, November 8, 2018
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Veterans' Memorial Theater
203 E. 14th Street, Davis
This event is expected to reach capacity. Please register as soon as possible if you plan to attend:
If you do not have internet access, please call 530-757-5696 for registration assistance.
Moderator: Christa Poindexter, UC Davis
5:30–6:30 Content Spotlights:
- Stephanie Lake, M.Ed, CATC IV, LLDC – Student Health and Counseling Services
- Officer Ronald Trn and Lt. Danny Sheffield – City of Davis Police Department and UC Davis Police Department
Legal use vs. Illegal use and priorities for our community
- Ron Chapman, MD, MPH and Mayra Miranda – Yolo County Health and Human Services; California Department of Public Health
Keeping young adults safe in a time of legalization
- Karen Mo, MD – UC Davis Health
Medicinal Cannabis use, an update
- Patrick Ward and Myra Casillas
Young adults speak of their journey with cannabis dependence
Download a copy of the event flyer.