Request for Proposals - On-Call Services for Civil and Traffic Engineering Services
- Department:City Manager's Office, Public Works
- Category:Request For Proposal, Request For Qualification, Notice Inviting Bids
- Start Date:October 23, 2018 3:00 pm
- Close Date:November 27, 2018 3:00 pm
The City of Davis is requesting proposals from qualified firms to provide professional on-call services for civil and traffic engineering services performed in a prompt and professional manner in accordance with the standards of the profession. All work, unless otherwise specified, shall be provided on a time and materials basis, and completed to the satisfaction of the Assistant City Engineer within the time periods allocated, as mutually agreed to at the beginning of the assignment.
Services may include:
- General consulting
- Traffic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) project review as it relates to traffic engineering Private development project review pertaining to traffic and transportation
- Capital Project review pertaining to Traffic and Transportation, staff augmentation and other tasks associated with the design
- Operations and maintenance of the City’s transportation infrastructure as assigned and directed by the Assistant City Engineer
With current staffing levels, the Transportation division is soliciting on-call services with a qualified Traffic Engineering firm to perform tasks necessary to support this division.
Proposals are due by 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday November 27, 2018
For more information, please view the complete
Request for Proposals - On-Call Services for Civil and Traffic Engineering Services (PDF).