The Let’s Talk Cannabis in Davis community toolkit is designed to help you start a conversation in your community about how cannabis affects bodies, minds, and public health. Below are links to information about what is permitted, adult use and medicinal use cannabis, and resources for residents and businesses.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What's Legal for Adult-Use Fact Sheet
- Adult-Use Penalties Fact Sheet
- Responsible Use Fact Sheet
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women Fact Sheet
- Youth Fact Sheet
- Parents and Mentors Fact Sheet
- Health Care Providers (OB-GYN and Pediatricians) Fact Sheet
- Medicinal Use Cannabis Fact Sheet
- Medicinal Use Cannabis Penalties Fact Sheet
The California Department of Public Health has developed a Community Toolkit with additional information in both English and Spanish. You can access this toolkit here.