Fall & Winter 2019-2020 Rec Guide
The Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Rec Guide (opens in a new window) lists the upcoming classes and programs offered September - January.
Registration opens online and in person on Tuesday, August 13 at 8:00 am.
This Rec Guide has a variety of programs and classes and also includes information about the Davis Children's Nutcracker and the Junior Basketball Program.
The Fall season is when we update liability waivers for the school year. Make sure your household liability waiver is current!
Summer 2019 Rec Guide
Summer Registration Information
The City of Davis is getting ready for Summer! The 2019 Summer Rec Guide is now available online. Print copies will be available in the Parks and Community Services office the last week of February. The Rec Guide includes a tremendous amount of recreational opportunities from gymnastics and swim lessons to full day summer camps and half day programs. Here is some important information to help you:
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Gymnastics & Dance Center is temporarily unavailable. Due to facility improvements, modifications to the Gymnastics & Dance classes and camps have been made to the online Rec Guide. UPDATED 3/7/19
March 5, 2019 at 8:00 am – Priority Registration (Outdoor Education)
- Outdoor education camps are: Camp Putah, Horse Camp and Trekkers
- Priority registration is for Davis Residents ONLY. Children must reside in DJUSD boundaries
- Registration is limited to one week, per camp, per eligible child ( *Waitlisting for one week will prevent registration in an alternate week.)
- Online and in-person registration ONLY
- Priority registration closes on Friday, March 8 at 5:00 pm
March 12, 2019 at 8:00 am – General Registration Opens
- All Summer camps and programs open
- General registration is open to both Davis Residents and Non-Residents
- Any remaining spaces for Outdoor Education programs will be available on a first come, first served basis
- Online and in-person registration will be accepted.
How to get ready for Registration Day, try to login before 2/25/19!
Are you returning to our programs?
1. Click the “Online Registration” button.
2. Log in to our registration system. Check to make sure you have the correct username and password. If not, it can be sent to you via e-mail or by calling the registration office at 530-757-5626.
3. Once logged in, verify your household and family member information. To display each of these, select the My Accounts tab (third tab along the top section).
4. It is important that all registrants are listed with correct birth dates and school grades for the 2018-2019 school year as this information determines program eligibility.
5. If any family member information is incorrect or missing, call the registration office at 530-757-5626 option 2.
Are you new to our programs?
1. Click on the “Online Registration" button.
2. Create a new account.
3. When setting up the account, include all immediate family members living in your household.
4. It is important that all household members are listed with correct birth dates and school grades for the 2018-2019 school year as this information determines program eligibility.
5. Your online account will be validated by our office within 1–2 business days.
6. Once you receive e-mail confirmation of your account, you are ready to register!
7. Make sure you log in and try it out before Registration opens. If you have any problems, call our office at 530-757-5626 option 2.
Winter/Spring 2019 Rec Guide
The Winter/Spring Rec Guide (opens in a new window) lists the upcoming classes and programs offered January-May.
Registration opens online and in person on Tuesday, December 4 at 8:00 am.
This is the Rec Guide that has a variety of programs and classes and also includes information about Spring swimming lessons, the Annual Gym Show, the So-Cal Safari, new registration dates for Adults 50+ classes and so much more!
Make sure your liability waivers for the school year is current!