(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Blvd., Suite 1
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Neighborhood Services/Community Partnership Program serves as the City's liaison to neighborhoods. The goal is to encourage expansive participation in the planning and implementation of City policies and Programs.
The program includes 3 components:
- Neighborhood Associations
- We assist in establishing and organizing a neighborhood association by providing advice on the process, identifying a neighborhood's goals or visions, finding meeting spaces and assisting with mailing notices to neighbors. As neighborhood associations form, the city works with neighbors to improve communication between the City and the neighborhood. As a result, neighborhoods are more aware of what services the City offers, what is happening in their neighborhood, how they can be involved and how they can contribute to the city via volunteer programs. More information is available on how to establish a neighborhood association. Several neighborhood associations maintain websites. Links to these groups can be found on Daviswiki
- Community Events
- Davis Neighbors Night Out is a celebration of our community and a very large block party. The event is an informal opportunity for neighborhoods to increase familiarly and communication among neighbors by way of a block party. More information.
- Neighborhood Communications
- The City has partnered with Nextdoor to efficiently utilize technology to engage residents and enhance communication in neighborhoods. Nextdoor makes it easy to connect with your neighbors and build stronger, safer, happier places to call home. The City has a Facebook page to share information about City issues and community events. Like us.
If you have further questions about the Neighborhood Service Program, please call Stacey Winton, City Manager’s Office (530) 757-5661 or email email@example.com
- 10 Ways you can be disaster prepared
- Campus and Dorm Fire Safety
- Emergency Preparedness 2012
- Natural Gas Safety Tips 2012
- Fire Safety Escape Planning Tips
- Good Neighbor Brochure
- How to host a Zero waste event
- How to Establish a Neighborhood Association handout
- Invitation Template
- Neighborhood Contacts Form
- Neighborhood Watch Information
- Nextdoor Webpage
- Party Sponsor form
- Street Closure Info
- What is Cool Davis?