(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Blvd Suite 3
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Can I pay parking tickets issued by UCDavis?
No we only accept payments for parking tickets issued by the City of Davis
For information about parking ticket payments for the University of California at Davis, Visit their website at: http://www.taps.ucdavis.edu/
What if no match is found with my Parking Ticket number or my Tag and State?
Verify your Ticket Number is Correct. Verify your Tag and State are correct from your parking ticket. If your ticket number does not appear after you have verified the above information, you may be in collections and you will need to contact the Finance Department at (530) 757-5651.
The Ticket Number must be entered as a nine-digit number.
- Printed Parking Ticket
- Do not enter the "DA" in front of your ticket number. Example: DA500005517 = 500005517
- Handwritten Parking Ticket
- The "R" is replaced by four zeroes. Example: R59727 = 000059727
Where is my Parking Ticket Number or "Tag and State"?
Your ticket number is located on the upper right hand corner of your parking ticket:
Fee for Credit Card, Debit Card and E-Check Payments
In keeping with the City Council's goal of seeking cost containment, city services bill payments made with a credit cards, debit cards and e-checks are now processed by a third party company, Paymentus.
Paymentus accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover cards and e-checks for online one-time payments with a fee of $2.50 for each transaction up to $1,000. Paymentus also accepts recurring payments,(auto-pay payments with a credit or debit card only) for a fee of $2.50 for each transaction up to $1,000. This fee covers payment handling and processing charges. The City of Davis does not receive any part of the service fee.
There is not a fee for payments made by check, cash, money order or auto-pay enrolled with your checking account. The City of Davis Finance Department does not accept payments over the phone.
City of Davis has upgraded the online payment system, please see the pay city services link above to access your account or the left-hand side for instructions on how to access your online account.
- The online City Services and Parking Ticket Payments websites are designed for use by Internet Explorer or Firefox Using a different browser may cause difficulties ranging from minor page display issues to an inability for the site to function.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens a new window) if you don't have it installed.
- Using Online City Services and Parking Ticket Payments requires enabling cookies and 128 bit encryption.
- System Maintenance:The system may be unavailable between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. for maintenance, with possible longer unavailability early Sunday mornings. Extended outage hours will have notice alerts at the top of this page when scheduled.