(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Blvd Suite 3
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Can I pay parking tickets issued by UCDavis?
No we only accept payments for parking tickets issued by the City of Davis
For information about parking ticket payments for the University of California at Davis, Visit their website at: http://www.taps.ucdavis.edu/
What if no match is found with my Parking Ticket number or my Tag and State?
Verify your Ticket Number is Correct. Verify your Tag and State are correct from your parking ticket. If your ticket number does not appear after you have verified the above information, you may be in collections and you will need to contact the Finance Department at (530) 757-5651.
The Ticket Number must be entered as a nine-digit number.
- Printed Parking Ticket
- Do not enter the "DA" in front of your ticket number. Example: DA500005517 = 500005517
- Handwritten Parking Ticket
- The "R" is replaced by four zeroes. Example: R59727 = 000059727
Where is my Parking Ticket Number or "Tag and State"?
Your ticket number is located on the upper right hand corner of your parking ticket:
AquaHawk Water Use Online Portal Information Session
November 14, 2018 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
November 14, 2018 7:00 pm
Human Relations Commission
November 15, 2018 6:30 pm
Effective December 1, 2018, a $2.50 processing fee will be charged for all utility payments paid online by credit card or e-check.
City of Davis has upgraded the online payment system, please see the link above to access your account or the left-hand side for instructions on how to access your online account.
Online City Payments
Online City Payments give you an opportunity to pay for City Services bills. You have more options to pay the City Service bills, via credit, debit cards, or ACH bank drafting. Sign up for the Autopay feature so that your City Service bills will be paid regularly and on time. Have more than one City Service bill? Create a user ID to manage all your accounts at one time. Be looking for more payment features in the future. To begin paying online, follow the link above or instructions on the left-hand side.
- Please note that changing the payment information on your account does not affect your Autopay. If you would like to make changes to your Autopay, please contact the Finance Department at 530-757-5651 or see instructions on the left-hand side.
- Parking Permits be purchased at the Davis Police Department at 2600 Fifth Street, Davis, CA, hours are Monday - Thursday & every other Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Questions? Call 530-747-5400.
Parks and Community Services
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens a new window) if you don't have it installed.
- Using Online City Services and Parking Ticket Payments requires enabling cookies and 128 bit encryption.
- The online City Services and Parking Ticket Payments websites are designed for use by Internet Explorer or Firefox Using a different browser may cause difficulties ranging from minor page display issues to an inability for the site to function.
- System Maintenance:The system may be unavailable between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. for maintenance, with possible longer unavailability early Sunday mornings. Extended outage hours will have notice alerts at the top of this page when scheduled.